Richmond 2017/19/20 Premiership Dynasty Team Signed Guernsey
The 2017 season will go down perhaps the most memorable in the 133-year history of the Richmond Football Club. Finishing 13th in 2016, the Tigers weren’t given a chance – but they managed to prove everyone wrong. Riding perhaps the most dominant individual season in VFL/AFL history from Dustin Martin, Richmond ended the year in grand fashion – mauling Adelaide in the Grand Final to the tune of 48 points to deliver the Tiger Army their first Premiership in 37 years.
In 2019 – despite losing favourite son Alex Rance in Round 1 and teetering to a 7-6 record at the bye – Richmond asserted their dominance. A crushing 89-point defeat of GWS served as the ultimate redemption for – by their now lofty standards – a shortfall in 2018, and affirmed their place at top the footy world.
Fast forward just over 12 months, and as the Tigers took to the Gabba on the 24th of October, it was a night of firsts. A first night Grand Final, the first outside Victoria – but amidst this uncharted territory, some traditions remained. Traditions like Dustin Martin taking the game by the scruff of the neck on the biggest stage. Traditions like Trent Cotchin leading by example – team-first, resilient, selfless. Traditions like the Tiger Army, diminished as they were, turning the Gabba, for one night, into Tigerland.
The public response to Richmond’s come-from-behind Grand Final triumph in October was simply immense. So much so, all team signed pieces in the market in the aftermath of the Grand Final were sold out within three days. This may be your last chance – you don't want to miss out again.
- A stunning tribute to Richmond’s reign of dominance, culminating in winning the 2017, 2019 and 2020 AFL Premierships
- Features an officially licensed Richmond 2020 Grand Final guernsey, personally signed by every single 2017, 2019 & 2020 Premiership player, along with three-time Premiership coach Damien Hardwick – an impressive 30 signatures in totality
- Included in the display is a set of authentic match-used ball pieces from each of Richmond’s Grand Final triumphs of their Golden Era – 2017, 2019 and 2020
- Magnificent display features individual action shots of each of the 30 members of the Tiger’s reign of dominance, including a pictorial medal representation of their respective Premiership success
- Pictorial medal representation details Richmond’s star-studded list of 15 triple (including triple-Premiership coach Damien Hardwick), nine dual, and six single Premiership players
- Features iconic team celebration imagery, and match scores from the 2017, 2019 and 2020 Grand Finals
- Limited to just 75 editions worldwide
- Officially licensed by the AFL
- Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an imposing 1200 x 1000 mm
- Designed and manufactured under license by SE Products
- RRP $3,995 + $99 VIP Delivery (please allow 6-8 weeks to receive this memorabilia piece)