Richmond 2017/19/20 Premiership Dynasty Team Signed Triple Guernsey Showcase
The 2017 season will go down perhaps the most memorable in the 133-year history of the Richmond Football Club. Finishing 13th in 2016, the Tigers weren’t given a chance – but they managed to prove everyone wrong. Riding perhaps the most dominant individual season in VFL/AFL history from Dustin Martin, Richmond ended the year in grand fashion – mauling Adelaide in the Grand Final to the tune of 48 points to deliver the Tiger Army their first Premiership in 37 years.
In 2019 – despite losing favourite son Alex Rance in Round 1 and teetering to a 7-6 record at the bye – Richmond asserted their dominance. A crushing 89-point defeat of GWS served as the ultimate redemption for – by their now lofty standards – a shortfall in 2018, and affirmed their place at top the footy world.
Fast forward just over 12 months, and as the Tigers took to the Gabba on the 24th of October, it was a night of firsts. A first night Grand Final, the first outside Victoria – but amidst this uncharted territory, some traditions remained. Traditions like Dustin Martin taking the game by the scruff of the neck on the biggest stage. Traditions like Trent Cotchin leading by example – team-first, resilient, selfless. Traditions like the Tiger Army, diminished as they were, turning the Gabba, for one night, into Tigerland.
The public response to Richmond’s come-from-behind Grand Final triumph in October was simply immense. So much so, all team signed pieces in the market in the aftermath of the Grand Final were sold out within three days. This may be your last chance – you don't want to miss out again.
- A truly unique and timeless memorabilia release – the ultimate tribute to Richmond’s Golden Era, culminating in winning the 2017, 2019 and 2020 AFL Premierships
- Features an officially licensed Richmond 2017, 2019 and 2020 Grand Final guernsey – a guernsey from each Grand Final triumph – personally signed by every single Premiership player from each respective year, along with three-time Premiership coach Damien Hardwick – a staggering 69 signatures in totality
- Included in the display is a set of authentic match-used ball pieces from each of Richmond’s Grand Final triumphs of their Golden Era – 2017, 2019 and 2020
- For the first time in Australian memorabilia history, an official ‘gold leaf’ – procured direct from the official manufacturer – from each respective year’s AFL Premiership Cup are integrated into each edition
- Integrated into this incredible showcase display are three replica Premiership and Norm Smith Medals, paying homage to the Tigers’ recent Premiership glories along with Dustin Martin’s record-breaking Grand Final performances
- Features iconic team celebration imagery, individual player names and respective pictorial Premiership Cup representations, along with match scores from the 2017, 2019 and 2020 Grand Finals
- Boutique release strictly limited to just 25 editions worldwide
- Officially licensed by the AFL
- Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an imposing 1650 x 1050 mm
- Designed and manufactured under license by SE Products
- RRP $9,995 Delivered, Australia-wide (please allow approximately 6-8 weeks to receive this piece).