We wanted to share with you an important update on how the Tigerland Superstore will be operating moving forward, in response to the current public health crisis, recommended guidelines and restrictions now easing.
The health and wellbeing of our team members and customers are our priority, and thus, the Tigerland Superstore at the Swinburne Centre, Punt Road Oval will only be open every Saturday beginning on June 13th, from 9am-5pm.
- The Tigerland Superstore is now open every Saturday from 9am – 5pm
- Please note CARD ONLY payments will be accepted (no cash)
- Visit us to collect your 2020 Member Cap, Scarf or Beanie
- Social distancing measures will be in place, so please expect you may need to queue
- Please note there is no parking is available on site
Stock will still remain available online, with FREE SHIPPING on all orders within Australia. We will continue to have our online store running so customers can continue to shop with us and show their support for the Yellow and Black.
Additionally, Tigerland Superstore staff are still contactable via email (email@example.com), online chat and phone ( 03 9426 4419), and are happy to assist with any questions you may have about your order.
Now more than ever, #FromTigerland rings true – we are all in this together and will continue to provide relevant updates through emails, our website and socials.
We love hearing from our customers and Richmond fans, so we encourage our community to engage with us digitally. We want to assure our loyal Tiger Army base that we are doing everything in our power to continue service as usual.
Please continue to take care and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Tigerland Superstore on Saturdays!
- The Staff at the Tigerland Superstore